TICKET RESALE + NAME CHANGES
Rhythm and Vines has partnered with Tixel to offer a safe Ticket Resale and Name Change environment for R&V customers.
Due to people consistently re-selling fake tickets or tickets at inflated prices, we have teamed up with Tixel as our exclusive resale partner to reduce harm caused by illegal ticket scammers and greedy ticket scalpers.
- If you can no longer attend and need to sell your ticket, you can do this through Tixel, the official resale facility.
- If you want to buy a ticket but none are available, you can sign up to notifications so you’ll be the first to know when tickets become available.
- We will be checking that ID’s match the name on each ticket at the door. The only way to buy a secondhand ticket that is reissued in your name is through Tixel.
Name Change and Ticket Reseller fees apply.
If you want to sell a ticket privately, make sure you check the ‘Private Listing’ option before finalising your listing.
If want to send your ticket to a friend, use the ‘Transfer Name’ option.
If you have bought multiple tickets for your friends with your name on all of them, even if they are arriving with you, you will still need to update the names using the ‘Transfer Name’ option. The name on each ticket must match the ID of the person using it.
Please do not buy tickets off Viagogo or any other platform, as they will NOT be valid. Tickets for R&V can only be purchased through the following places:
- Official R&V Ambassadors via Verve
- Club Gisborne Outlets: Sequence, BMS and Blitz Surf shops in Gisborne.